WHAT?! YES. YES.
WHAT?! YES. YES.
Our entire world history nailed.
Things which remain consistant - Sex, death and war.
this is the greatest thing I have seen on tumblr.
I had to have this
A modern classic.
If there is a small set of rules everyone in any fandom, anywhere, should know about, it is this:
- Respect the actors’ private lives and their rights to be with their family and go into public spaces without being mobbed.
- Understand the actor is not the character
- Sometimes the ship isn’t canon and you will have to accept that. (Do not bring it up to the actors unless they ask, and even then be polite about it.)
- Do not
- Do not
- Do not try and show the actors fanfiction.
you know what I do when I don’t like a character?
- I don’t talk about them.
- I don’t go into their tag.
- If I see an edit of them, I ignore it.
- I may even blacklist their name if the dislike is strong enough.
you know what I don’t do when I don’t like a character?
- go in their tag
- reblog edits of them just to complain
- make posts about them
- in general, I don’t waste my time and breath on them
it’s….it’s a remarkably simple concept
it makes life a whole lot nicer
How to get the most powerful being on Earth to do stuff for you
I SWEAR. ORLANDO BLOOM IS JUST HIRED TO LOOK HOT AND MAKE HILARIOUS FACES IN THE BACKGROUND
Worth every penny
Downey, Evans, Ruffalo, Hemsworth, Johansson, Renner
Dean: All right, take it easy.
Not taking any chances
I scrolled past this and the guilt was too much
Dean: Amber Heard
Sam: Missy Peregrym
Castiel: Zooey Deschanel
Crowley: Helena Bonham Carter
Bobby: Margo Martindale
Lucifer: Emilia Fox
Balthazar: Kristen Bell
Gabriel: Nina Dobrev
Ruby: Chace Crawford
Jo: Tom Felton
Charlie: Rupert Grint
Kevin: Gemma Chan
Ellen: Sean Bean
Adam: Emma Roberts
John: Demi Moore
Bella: Chris Pine
I didn’t even knew that I needed this until now
I have this headcanon, that angels can tell when someone is a vessel and to what angel they belong just by looking at their souls. Because vessel’s soul have something in common with the grace of that particular angel. For example, Sam’s soul is unusually bright. Dean’s soul is warmth and almost looks like flames (Michael’s Sword).
So when Lucifer turns around and sees Dean’s soul for the first time here, he’s not taken aback because of the hunter or the gun that can’t kill him (and he knows that), but because for the fraction of a second it’s Michael standing in front of him. The brother he hasn’t seen in centuries. It’s no wonder he goes on to ramble about Michael right after this scene.
She’s like a black sausage with arms.
this cat is the physical embodiment of Halloween